- Got your sunrise/sunset times and tides for the Coos Bay Estuary. Looks like another possible peculating day for Old Faithful.
- Got some earthquakes in our area Monday. A couple just off of Brookings and a larger one west of Bandon on the outer fault line.
- Sinkhole in the sand at Cape Kiwanda. It is a wonder we don't see more of that with the underground springs and creeks, running to the ocean. Okay, now do you say creek or crek? Good question. Seems the answer lies from your origin and region.
- Coos Co. Board of Commissioners will meet this morning at the Owen Building in Coquille.
- Coos Bay City Council and the URA will meet for a work session tonight.
- Beginner Reader Book Club at CBPL today.
- Hopes & Dream Exhibit at CBPL.
- OCCI is preparing a Valentine's Dinner. Now is the time to signup. We did that once. Interesting to see how the students prepare the dinner. Nice atmosphere for dinner. Gives one an insight into the type of competition they participate in on an international level. Plus it is a good fund-raiser for the school.
- South Coast Striders have a hike coming up in North Bend with a history appeal to it. This is usually a lot of fun, and very informative.
- OSU report on cultural views and wildfire protection.
- Another OSU report on wolves and their survival on an Alaska island. Should be a NOVA report on this, or something. It's interesting.
- Registration is open for this year's GOSH conference March 6-9 in Portland. Talking about safety in the workplace.
- FBI offering rewards for the arrest of arsonists targeting reproductive healthcare centers in Portland.
- Arizona woman arrested for bringing drugs into Oregon. Caught on I-5, Salem area.
- Use of Deadly Force involving Salem Police officers.
- School shooting threat west of Eugene at Crow HS.
- Fatal accident on Hwy. 47, Washington Co.
- Area police logs show warrant arrests and UEMVs.
- North Bend basketball at home tonight.
- OSU women's basketball has a Pac-12 Freshman of the Week.
- Football schedules for 2023 for both UO and OSU released by the Pac-12 Office.
Other Related News
The city of Coos Bay has contracted with Coast Metal Works Inc. to repair the gangway and ...
It’s time to grab your tickets and check to see if you’re a big winner! The Po...
What are realistic expectations for Oregon Ducks football under coach Dan Lannin...