- Got you sunrise/sunset info as the days get shorter in Oregon's Bay Area. Also the tides, good to know stuff!
- Here's another good to know, COVID-19. Real numbers, real people, real friends, neighbors, and relatives. I still can't imagine being stuck in an IC unit and just wondering/worrying.
- BACC comes out with an endorsement for Coos Co. Commissioner Position No. 3.
- Road work in Coos Bay tonight and tomorrow, motorists are advised to drive cautiously.
- Coos History Museum has a program on the history of "green crabs" tonight. Got to like the name of the presenter. Perfect!
- War in Ukraine part of the OSU Science Pub talk tonight.
- Coos Bay City Council meets tonight. On their agenda, discussion about dissolving the Homeless Work Group. That ought to perk some ears up. Leads to all kinds of questions.
- Pacific Power offering a new low-income program.
- Medevac off a cruise ship off the Washington Coast.
- Hwy. 101 fatal in Tillamook Co.
- A Ram pickup truck runs over a bicyclist from Germany near Reedsport on Hwy. 101. She didn't make it.
- Triple fatal in Marion Co. on Hwy. 99E.
- I-5 fatal, also in Marion Co.
- Police logs show warrant arrests, DUII, criminal trespass, fuel theft, & elude.
- In sports, high school soccer has Marshfield at North Bend tonight, boys and girls.
- Prep volleyball has North Bend at home, while Marshfield is on the road.
Other Related News
November 25, 2022 at approximately 5:30 pm North Coos 911 Dispatch Center began receiving ...
WarrantAccording to an entry on the CQPD log for Nov. 23, 10:56 a.m., Fat Elk Road, &ldquo...
Southwestern Oregon’s men are scheduled to open the Red Devil Classic at Longview, W...